Welcome to Resources plus
Resources plus is part of the London Borough of Bexley (Bexley Council) and supports the unemployed residents of Bexley to find work and the employed residents of Bexley to find additional or better-paid employment to help them become more financially independent.
We also support employers in Bexley to recruit new staff.
We are funded by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), the European Social Fund (ESF), the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) and the London Borough of Bexley to deliver programmes to do just that.
We offer a range of services to job seekers, including:
- One-to-one advice and guidance sessions with a Resources plus Advisor
- Access to our Employability Skills workshops providing new skills to assist with every day job search and application
- Access to locally sourced job opportunities
- The opportunity to access training run within our centres
And a range of services to employers, including:
- A free recruitment service
- Work trials, to try out potential recruits before committing to a job offer
- Short-term work placements so that an employer gets a little help and one of our customers gains new work experience
For more information, please browse our website or call us on 020 3045 3800
Resources plus – Atrium Court
104 Erith High Street
Kent, DA8 1SL
Telephone: 020 3045 3800
Buses: 99, 229, 428, 469, B12
Free parking available locally